Add: Lingjiang Road 30, Longwan,
Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
Contact us: Chen Ying Kai
1. Rolling method: Generally, the mandrel is not applicable. This method is suitable for the inside of the thick-walled pipe.
2. Stamping method: Using a punching machine, the tapered end is used to expand the tube end to the desired size and shape.
3. Roller method: prevent the core in the tube, then use the roller to squeeze on the outside and process it around.
4. Forging method: The machine is used to stretch a part of the pipe to reduce the outer diameter. Generally, the machine has three types of forging machines: rotary type, connecting rod type and roller type.
5. Zigzag forming method: Commonly used methods are: expansion method, stamping method, roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, one adjusting roller, adjusting the fixed roller pitch, and the finished pipe fitting is curved.
6. Inflatable method: It can be divided into two types. One is that we put rubber in the tube, and use a punch to tighten the tube to form the tube. There is also a method of using hydraulic bulging to inject liquid into the tube, and then use the pressure of the liquid to press the tube. Drums are the shape we need, and the bellows is generally tried.