Add: Lingjiang Road 30, Longwan,
Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
Contact us: Chen Ying Kai
(1) The pipe should be fixed firmly, and the distance between the pipe bracket or the hanger should comply with the relevant regulations.
(2) The form, material, processing size and welding quality of pipe supports, hangers and sway bracing shall comply with the design requirements and the relevant national standards.
(3) Pipe support, the installation position of the hanger should not hinder the water spray effect of the nozzle; the distance between the pipe support, the hanger and the nozzle should not be less than 300MM; the distance between the end nozzle and the end nozzle should not be greater than 750MM.
(4) For each pipe section on the water distribution pipe, the hangers provided between the adjacent pipe heads should not be less than one, and the spacing of the hangers should not exceed 3.6M.
(5) When the nominal diameter of the pipe is equal to or greater than 50 MM, the sway bracing shall not be less than one for each water distribution pipe or water distribution pipe, and the spacing of the sway bracing shall not be greater than 15M. When the pipe changes direction, Add a sway bracing bracket.
(6) The vertically installed water distribution main pipe shall be fixed with the pipe clamp at the beginning and the end, and shall be fixed by the pipe clamp at the beginning and the end. The installation position should be 1.5-1.8M away from the ground or the floor. .